Any queries regarding your order should be sent to email@example.com
- Sadly sometimes, an order may arrive damaged due to courier mishandling. We prefer to offer credit on these very rare occasions. If your delivery arrives damaged, please send us a photo of the package and broken contents, and we will arrange a credit or, if practical, a replacement.
- You must be 18 or older to buy alcohol. By placing an order with us online you are confirming you are 18 or older. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK. If you are buying alcohol for someone else the recipient also has to be 18 or older.
- Deliveries must be accepted by a person aged 18 or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
- If we are unable to fulfil the whole of your order for any reason and have to replace some items - the items will be swapped and you will be notified via contact email address provided on your order about the unfulfillment. We will always replace items of similar value/size/type. If there’s more than 3 items that we can’t fulfil with your order, we reserve the right to hold of your order and contact you for further instructions how you would like to proceed.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order. This does not affect your statutory rights.